We’re planning to have a combination new user session and user group at our Chichester office on Thursday, August 15, 2019, at 9:30 AM. We’ll spend a couple hours reviewing the following topics and, as typically happens, following wherever user questions lead us:
- Parcel/project/permits hierarchy, adding, editing, moving, etc.
- Options for numbering projects/permits/inspections.
- Options for customizing printed permits for use/reuse.
- Storing documents electronically and how to share them with other departments.
- Features of the last update.
- User questions and requests.
While this will be skewed somewhat towards newer users, hopefully there should be something in there for everyone.
Note: If you are interested in attending but are unable to make it on August 15th let us know nonetheless. Depending on feedback and numbers we may either reschedule this session or add another, based on interest.
We hope to see you then.