Short Slip and Credit Maintenance

Most of you are familiar with the process of creating/paying short slips and credits. However, we frequently receive calls regarding how to change with whom a credit or short slip is associated.

For example, you previously created a town credit for Adam Smith and now need to change it into his wife’s name. This will allow her to use the credit to pay for her transactions (of course, this is all done with Adam’s permission). So, we created an instructional video with the hope of simplifying the process for you. Click here to view the video.

This entry was posted in Clerk/MV Software and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s