We have rescheduled the virtual New Clerk Training session that was previously scheduled for August 10th, 2021. The new training date is November 23rd, 2021. This session is open to new clerks, whether you are new to the position, new to the Avitar Clerk system, or just need a refresher.
This is a basic training session that will cover topics such as:
- Navigating the system
- Survivorship registrations
- Adding a trust at renewal and mid-year
- Leased vehicles
- Plate Release: when you should and, more importantly, when you should not release a plate
- What to do when owners on registration and title do not match
- Dog Licensing process: adding a new dog, rabies notices, dog civil forfeitures
- Creating Services and Categories within the services
- Balancing: daily and monthly
This virtual training will be held on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 from 9:00am-1:00pm and will be in the comfort of your own offices. We request that if you are going to attend this session that you either close your office during the training or go someplace where you will not be interrupted, keeping in mind you will need a computer that has access to the internet and your email, as well as speakers and a microphone. If your computer does not have speakers and a microphone you can still participate via phone for the audio portion. We will provide more detailed connection information prior to the session for those that have signed up.
If you are planning on attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 798-4419 press 1 for software support.
We look forward to seeing you.