We have scheduled a new tax collector training session for May 16th, 2017 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. This session is open to new collectors, whether you are new to the position, new to the Avitar Collect system, or just need a refresher. This is a basic training session that will cover topics such as:
- Multiple ways of paying invoices
- Creating prepayments
- Editing the payer/check number
- Corrections after you have created the deposit
- Process returned checks
- Liening and deeding
- The billing process (importing a warrant, assigning credits, printing tax bills)
- Processing an abatement
- Balancing: daily, monthly, and yearly
If you are planning on attending, please email Patty or call the office at 798-4419. You can consult our web site for our location and a map.
We look forward to seeing you.