We have scheduled a new clerk training session for May 14th, 2019, from 9:00am to 12:00pm. This session is open to new clerks, whether you are new to the position, new to the Avitar Clerk system, or just need a refresher. This is a basic training session that will cover topics such as:
- Navigating the system
- Survivorship registrations
- Adding a trust at renewal and mid-year
- Leased vehicles: lease to lease vs. owner to owner
- Plate Release: when you should and, more importantly, when you should not release a plate
- What to do when owners on registration and title do not match
- Dog licensing process: adding a new dog, rabies notices, dog civil forfeitures
- Creating a new service
- Balancing: daily and monthly
If you are planning on attending, please email Patty or call the office at 798-4419. You can consult our web site for our location and a map. Also, if you are attending both the New Clerk and New Tax Collector workshops, plan on bringing your lunch with you, or there are several fast food options available close by.
We look forward to seeing you.