How to Change a Payment Tender Type

We have received many calls recently from Clerks needing to change the Payment Tender Type, some after they’ve already deposited. This is a function that Clerks are able to perform without assistance from Avitar (excluding tender types of Short Slip and Credit), whether already deposited or not. For detailed instructions, please follow the link to our online FAQs: “How Do I Change a Tender Type After Fee Settlement?”


This entry was posted in Clerk Browser Software, Clerk MAAP Software, Clerk/MV Software and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s